Donate

Friday, October 5, 2012

Pathology Report Back:

Ok everyone time to celebrate!
No Lymph Nodes were affected with cancer. The cancer was considered stage 2 because of the size, which measured 2.3 cm in the right breast. this means no radiation but I will still have to do chemo.
Chemo regimen  starts Oct. 18th and goes through Feb. 28th. I still have a long road a head but thank the lord it did not spread!
I'm feeling great, My drain tubes are out and besides the blood clot in my arm around the port for chemo I'm back to work until the 18th!
I will be on blood thinners until I'm done with the port so the clot doesn't get worse :(

Happy Friday!!

7 comments:

  1. That is fabulous news! I love you girl and you are an inspiration. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great news. Chemo will be over before you know it. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I'm so sorry you r going thru this. It sounds like your spirits are high and u have great support. I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats great. Thoughts and Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great news, Heather. I'm very relieved and happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather,
    It was so wonderful to talk to you today! I am looking forward to meeting you, hopefully on Tuesday! If not then on the 8th of November if you are feeling up to it. We should have a check for you by then as well. Stay strong! Thoughts & prayers!
    Pam LeClerc
    American Legion Post 242
    Ladies Auxiallary Executive Board Member

    ReplyDelete