Donate

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Post Surgery Update:
Hi there, I'm a week post surgery today! I still have my tubes in but I am home and trying to move around the best I can. I can't wait to get back to work, there is only so much my butt can take on this couch! I am so thankful for my friends and family, they are keeping my spirits high and my belly full haha.
I go to the plastic surgeon once a week to get my spacers filled, and the pathology report should be back soon to tell if it spread into my lymph nodes. Chemo will follow in a few weeks, which I'm not looking forward too. Thanks again everyone for your support, there is no way I could be this strong with out each and everyone of you.
Sincerely,
Heather

6 comments:

  1. Love! You're such an inspiration! XOXO Miss you at work, can't wait to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you baby! You are the strongest girl I've ever known!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there miss u @ Kissimmee

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Sweet Pea, You are a strong woman! You have amazed me this last week! I miss you so very much! All my love, Momma Jo xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey honey, glad to hear things are going well. You are a true inspiration & you bring smiles to so many faces. Please take care:) Phoebe & I say our prayers for you every night. Oh and she's still waiting to be your doc & make you feel better. I miss you & I love you.:) Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, I'm excited for your recovery... you are such a wonderful and positive person..your attitude, strength, family and friends will get you through.

    ReplyDelete